Job title: Nurse – Clinic/Call Centre
Reporting To: COO/CMA
Department: CRI Medical
Location: Ikeja, Off Adeniyi Jones
Shift: 7 days on/7 days off (24/7)
Overall purpose of the job: Responsible for managing emergent and non-emergent medical and traumatic health problems at a clinic following established policies and procedures with medical oversight from CRI Physicians and the Chief Medical Advisor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Follow all policies and procedures laid out by CRI including but limited to:
o Site Policy and Procedures
o Medical Treatment Policy and Procedures
o HSE Policy and Procedures
o Operational Policy and Procedures
· Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, reporting any issues
· Provide routine medical care during established hours.
o Primary Healthcare – Medical Assessment and History of Complaints, Treatment, Medication Administration, Blood Draw, Routine Nursing Procedures
o Emergency Healthcare – Primary and Secondary Assessment, History of Complaints, Stabilization and Treatment
· Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition, reporting any irregularities
· Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications, performing daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
· Responsible for managing all call centre related activities with focus on customer service and satisfaction. Activities include, but are not limited to, gathering caller information, determining caller need, providing necessary assistance to caller, dispatching medical resources, connecting caller to medical personnel.
· Responsible for managing all call centre administrative activities. Activities include, but are not limited to, answering emails, arranging and submitting invoices, gathering information from medical and other facilities, making and filing reports, and doing research activities.
· Maintain Medical Assistance Call Centre room and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
· Assist with other duties as assigned, such as on-site Wellness Programs, Site Medical Education, Drug and Alcohol Testing, Etc.
· Stay up to date on advances in medicine, including;
o First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
Key Performance Indicators
· Measurable improvement of health of onsite staff and patients
· Continued positive client satisfaction and feedback
· Providing the right treatment to clients based on medical history and physical exam
· Registered Nurse
· 3-4 years’ experience in Nursing
· Call Centre Experience Preferred
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to utilize various Microsoft Office applications/software, Expert in Email and other Computer Functions
· Training in BLS, ACLS, PALS, Trauma Life Support, First Aid, etc. preferred
· Positive/outgoing attitude
· Ability to adapt to various roles/responsibilities
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and qualifications.