German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, international non-governmental organisation founded in 1957. It has its headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany.
We are recruiting suitably qualified and experienced persons for the position below:
Position: Medical Adviser
Duties and Responsibilities
* Provide technical support to state Teams in medical and managerial aspects of Leprosy, tuberculosis (TB) and Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs> control in accordance with National guidelines
* Participate in preparation of annual plan of action and budget of Leprosy TB and NTDs control programme
* Participate in formulation of policies, regulation and technical guidelines related to Leprosy, TB and NTDs Control
* Participate in monitoring and evaluation of the Leprosy, TB and NTDs activities Programme
* Participate in operational research, related to Leprosy, TB and NTDs control
* Participate in organization of training at the central level and support training carried out at sub-national level
* Participate in preparation of quarterly, Bi-annual and annual progress reports
* Participate in proposal writing inresponse to external calls for expression of interest
* Perform other related tasks as may be assigned by the Medical Coordinator or the Country Representative
* Postgraduate Degree in Public Health or equivalent
* 5 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities
* Excellent Knowledge of the strategies for prevention and control of Leprosy, TB, NTDs or communicable diseases
* Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
* Knowledge and skills in proposal writing
* Good Knowledge and ability to use computer software for word processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological / statistical analysis
* Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
Additional Desirable Experience:
* Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organisations in the country.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
* The post requires extensive travelling for field-work
* Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
* If you have applied previously for this post, you need not apply again
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and test
* Interviews are likely to hold the following week.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!