On 09/Aug/2017 / In Government Jobs
The Directorate of Technical Aid Corps, Ministry of Foreign Affairs is by this notice, inviting suitably qualified Nigerians, for recruitment as Volunteers into the Nigerian Technical Aid Corps Scheme. Prospective Volunteers would be required to render lecturing and research services in the Universities of Rwanda and The Gambia, respectively in the capacity below:
Locations: Rwanda and The Gambia
College: Medicine, Health Sciences and Pharmacy
• The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing manpower assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (APC) Countries.
• Prospective candidates must be highly proficient and must possess the required core competences in the underlisted fields of study.
• Teach Restorative Dentistry preclinical and clinical years
• Teach Caliology and Operative Dentistry
• Teach Dental Materials
• Teach Removable Prosthodontics
• Teach Fixed Prosthodontics
• Teach Endodontics
• Teach Dental materials related to Prosthoclontics
• Teach Periodontology
• Teach Periodontal Surgery
• Teach Implantology part of Periodontology
• Teaching in Oncology Nursing (Masters)
• Supervising Research Thesis
• Supervising Oncology students in their clinical practice
• Reviewing Oncology Modules
• Lecturers Restoratice Dentistry (PhD holder)
• Lecturers Prosthodontics (PhD holder with teaching experience)
• Lecturers Perlociontology (PhD holder with teaching experiexe)
• Lecturers in Masters of Oncology Nursing (Profile: A PhD Nurse with specialization in analogy)
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:
* Curriculum Vitae
* Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
Note: Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!