Lead City University, Ibadan, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Academic Programmes of the University.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma and Master’s Degree at Lead City University.
The Postgraduate programmes available are as follows:
Faculty of Basic Medical and Health Science:
• Nursing Science, B.NSc
• Biochemistry, B.Sc
• Human Anatomy, B.Sc
• Physiology, B.Sc
• Public Health, B.Sc
• Human Nutrition and Dietetics, B.Sc
• Medical Laboratory Science, B.MLS
• Human Kintice and Sport Science, B.Sc
General Requirements (JAMB/Direct Entry)
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE 'A' Level or equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part II. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
• LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E3 Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
• Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
• Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
• Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
• Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University
Prospective candidate should download and complete an application form. The completed application form should, then, be submitted to the Admissions Office, with a processing fee of N10,500 (Ten-thousand five-hundred naira only) payable to Zenith Bank or Guarantee Trust Bank. Candidates who did not choose Lead City University initially are eligible to apply.
Note: Tuition Fees Ranges from N160,000 and above per session and is payable in installment
CLICK: Download and Read Full Digital Edition of your Daily Newspaper on your Mobile Device
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!