ANAESTHESIOLOGIST VACANCIES AT THE LIMI HOSPITAL, ABUJA.
The Limi Hospital Ltd Abuja, founded in 1982, is a rapidly growing and renowned patient-centered multispecialty medicine based hospital located in the Central Business District of Abuja Metropolis that provides preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic evidence-based care by utilizing innovative cutting edge technology and well trained people who have a passion for people.
Vacancies currently exist for Licensed Anaesthesiologist(s) for the following position(s):
1. CONSULTANT ANAESTHESIOLOGIST(S) (FULL TIME)
JOB ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
The Consultant Anaesthesiologist(s) with relevant working experience.
Candidate should be computer proficient and have a sound relevant knowledge in general of Anaesthesiology, valuable sympathetic bedside manners, excellent communication skills, strong active listening skills and advanced problem solving abilities while being able to work in a team. Excellent use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is compulsory
- Evaluate patients to develop anesthesia plans, taking into consideration the patients’ medical history and physical condition before surgery
- Carefully monitors patients’ vital signs—including heart rate and rhythm, blood pressure, breathing, and kidney function—and adjusts anesthetics as needed during surgeries
- Reverse the effects of the anesthetic medications and return patients to consciousness after surgeries
- Keep patients in a comfortable state during recovery and are involved in providing critical care medicine in the intensive care unit.
- Medical care of inpatients including (but not limited to) anaesthetic cases
- Participation in Clinical/audit governance of assigned Medical Officers
- Conduct research in support of improved practice and patient outcomes as well as Weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice
HOW TO APPLY