On 21/Aug/2017 / In School Jobs
Chrisland University is a vision-driven private university approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, with its take off site in Abeokuta, Ogun State. The aim of the University is to become a world class institution renown for intellectual freedom, ethical standards, research, community service & outstanding training of a new generation of leaders.
The University therefore invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the under-listed Academic, Administrative and Technical positions below:
Position: Medical Officer
Department: Health Caentre
• Candidate must possess MBBS or equlvalent from a recognised University.
• Possess full registration of the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria, plus three (3) years cognate experience.
Chrisland University Operates a Salary Structure and Condition of Service Comparable to what obtains in the Nigerian University System.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates for this position should submit 10 (ten) copies of applications, curriculum vitae, photocopies of credentials and other valid documents.
Application should contain the following:
• Full Name (Surname First in Capital Letters)
• Post Applied for
• Place and Date of Birth
• Nationality/State of Origin/Local Government
• Marital Status
• Number, Names and Ages of Children
• Name, Address and Phone number of Next of Kin
• Current Postal Address
• G.S.M. Phone Number & Email address
• Permanent Home address
• Institutions Attended with Dates
• Academic and Professional Qualifications with Dates
• List of Publications with Dates (If any)
• Working Experience with Dates
• Present Employer: Employer status, Salary Scale/Step
• Membership of Professional Bodies
• Extra-Curricular Activities
• Names and Addresses of three (3) Relevant Referees.
Applications and Referees reports should be forwarded not later than the closing date above and addressed to:
Owode, Abeokuta Campus,
Ajebo Road, Abeokuta,
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS 13TH - 14TH OCTOBER 2017 IN PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
LAGOS:: Register for the 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course (11th -12th OCTOBER 2017, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th November 2017
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!