On 18/Jul/2017 / In NGO Jobs
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes -experts 1nHealth, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society Gender, Youth, Research and Technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FRI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
FHI 360 is collaborating with AHNI on Global Fund project management and we are currently seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Position: Senior Technical Advisor - (M&E)
* Senior Technical Advisor - (M&E) will provides leadership support to the M&E Team Lead in all monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities for Global Fund Project.
* S/he supports the M&E Team Lead in overall management and provision of technical inputs to improve and facilitate the delivery of sound technical assistance in core M&E operations.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
* MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
* MS/MA in Demography, Economics and an MPH or similar degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level Monitoring and Evaluation in large HIV/AIDS programs at national or international level.
* Sound practical knowledge of statistics and the use of statistical software.
* Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
* Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is required.
* Familiarity with USAID and Global Fund programs is required.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the lob title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
AHA - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 21st - 22nd October 2017, 9th - 10th November 2017
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 21/22 OCT and 9/10 NOV. PORTHARCOURT: 24/25 NOV 2017
LAGOS:: The 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course Holds Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th November 2017
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!