On 15/Jul/2017 / In Hospital Jobs
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Senior Medical Officer
- An M.B.B.S or MBChB Degree from a reputable University
- A Masters degree in Public Health is mandatory.
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria is mandatory
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical practice
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Only Candidates with a Masters degree in Public Health will be considered.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
LAGOS:: Registration Opens for the 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course (11th -12th OCTOBER 2017)
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!