Kogi State University Anyigba, was established on 18 November, 1999 and currently, has a total student population of over 23,000 students spread across its seven (7) Faculties of Agriculture, Arts and Humanities, Education, Law, Management Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and a College of Health Sciences. Though a State University, Kogi State University accommodates a significant number of non indigenes, from all parts of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Position: Senior Lecturer
Location: Anyigba, Kogi
College of Health: Clinical Sciences
Area of Specialization: Psychiatry
Qualifications and Experience
* A Ph.D. holder with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience and considerable publications, must demonstrate strong evidence or potential for continued research activity and academic leadership.
* The candidate must show evidence of good performance in teaching and research, and must be of good character.
Emoluments and Benefits
* As applicable in Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) typewritten copies of their applications, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the following information in the order listed below:
* Full Name (Surname in block)
* Post Desired and Department
* Date of Birth
* Place of Birth, State of Origin and Local Government Area
* Permanent Home Address (Not P.O.Box or P.M.B Current Postal Address
* GSM Number
* Marital Status
* Number of Children with Names and Ages
* Institutions Attended (with dates)
* Academic Qualifications (with dates)
* Professional Qualifications (with dates) where applicable
* List of Publications with details of Titles, Publishers, or Journals, dates and pages (where applicable)
* Work experience (General and Specific Experience with dates)
* Details of Administrative Experience and Service to the Community (with status and dates)
* Present Employment, Status, Salary
* Employer(s) Address(es), Postal, E-mail and Contact GSM Number(s)
* Extra Curricular Activities
* Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, two (2) of whom must be professionals or authorities in the relevant fields. The referees must be requested by the applicant to forward directly to the Registrar, confidential reports on the applicant indicating the post desired.
Each applicant should indicate at the top left corner of the package, the position applied for. The application should be addressed and sent to:
Kogi State University,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ASHI Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course Holds in PortHarcourt on 29th - 30th September 2017
CLICK HERE: Registration Opens for the 2-Day Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!