On 20/Jun/2017 / In Pharmaceutical Jobs
White Tulip Consulting Limited - Our client, an ambitious player in the Nigeria pharmaceutical sector since 2007, does importation, distribution, marketing and sales of pharmaceuticals. It currently markets 35 branded, NAFDAC-registered pharmaceutical products in alliance with partners from Europe and Asia.
As part of organizational growth plans, the company requires astute and self-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Position: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
* The incumbent is expected primarily to ensure shelf-presence and access to our client’s product within the assigned territory.
* He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for grassroots presence of products. He will also be responsible for creating awareness amongst relevant healthcare professionals.
* You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months.
* If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable and attracts official car.
* B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent
* No experience required.
* Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High integrity index
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (in MS Word) to: email@example.com with the position applied for and location as the subject of the mail.
FEELING BORED? Read Funny, Weird and Odd Stories, CLICK HERE!!!
AHA - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 9th - 10th November 2017
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS: 9/10 NOV (LAGOS). 24/25 NOV (PORTHARCOURT)
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!