On 20/Jun/2017 / In Pharmaceutical Jobs
White Tulip Consulting Limited - Our client, an ambitious player in the Nigeria pharmaceutical sector since 2007, does importation, distribution, marketing and sales of pharmaceuticals. It currently markets 35 branded, NAFDAC-registered pharmaceutical products in alliance with partners from Europe and Asia.
As part of organizational growth plans, the company requires astute and self-driven professionals to fill the position below:
Position: Trainee Medical Sales Representative
* The incumbent is expected primarily to ensure shelf-presence and access to our client’s product within the assigned territory.
* He/She is also to identify and recruit trade channel members for grassroots presence of products. He will also be responsible for creating awareness amongst relevant healthcare professionals.
* You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months.
* If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory after open and transparent evaluation, you will be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative position, which has more generous conditions of service, is pensionable and attracts official car.
* B.Pharm or B.Sc in Health/Biological Sciences or equivalent
* No experience required.
* Self-starter, ambitious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* High integrity index
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's (in MS Word) to: email@example.com with the position applied for and location as the subject of the mail.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!