INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT ADMISSION TO FULL TIME POST BASIC NURSING PROGRAMME FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
1. COURSE: Perioperative Nursing
2. ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Applicant must possess the following:
The West African School Certificate/GCE/NECO with Five (5) credits, pass obtained in not more than two sittings. English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology are compulsory.
a. Must be a qualified Nurse, duly/registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
b. Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
3. DURATION OF COURSE: 12 months
Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve.
5. METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Request for application must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only or $30 (Thirty US Dollar) for foreign applicants each payable through Federal Government Single Treasure Account (Remita) Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
• Log onto WWW.Remita.Net
• Click on pay Federal GovemmentAgency.
• Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Code (RRR).
• Go to any commercial bank for payment with printed forms with RRR code.
6. CLOSING DATE:
All applicants form should be return to HOD: Nursing education office on or before 4th August, 2017
7. EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME:
7TH August, 2017 at 9.00am
8. Candidate's shall be responsible for transportation accommodation and feeding during the interview/examination.
Dr. Essu Stanley Ifeanyichukmu
HOD: Nursing Education.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR: Leadership Training Scholarship For Healthcare Executives
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!