On 16/Jun/2017 / In NGO Jobs
Synapse Services - We are a fast growing “Center for Psychological Medicine” based within the Lagos metropolis, currently retaining the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services
We provide psychological and counselling services, inpatient facilities/ treatment, day hospital, rehabilitation, community care etc. In addition, we treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health and drug addiction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Medical Officer
Location: Akwa- Anambra State
* Inpatient Assessment, ward rounds and review (diagnosis, management plan medications).
* Liaising with consultants with regards to Inpatient and Outpatient care.
* Outpatient review and initial assessment.
* Relating with patient’s relatives / caregivers on present state of health and further management.
* Home pickups of clients/potential clients.
* Staff reviews on health-related matters.
* Providing documentation as regards Health reports and discharge, summaries of clients.
* Attending to emergencies as regards clients (inpatient) health care.
* Perform managerial, research and development duties as assigned)
Qualifications and Requirements
* Minimum of MBBS
* Experience in patient assessment.
* Must have completed NYSC.
* Attention to detail.
* Good listening ability.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skill.
* Excellent relationship management.
* Proactive problem-solving approach.
* Stress tolerance.
* High level of professionalism.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skill
* Proactive problem-solving skill and a friendly disposition
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the e-mail should be the job title you are applying for eg: "Psychiatric Nurse".
Note: Failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (email@example.com) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!