On 29/Jun/2017 / In Scholarships
The Honourable Commissioner of Education, Science and Technology Prof. Andrew Jonathan Nok hereby invites applications from qualified Kaduna State residents wishing to study MBBS, BSc Nursing and Health Technology related Overseas programmes to participate in the 2016/2017 exams/selection interviews for the award of the scholarships.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
i. All applicants must be residents of Kaduna State.
ii. Preferably candidates from indigent families.
iii. All applications must be for MBBS, BSc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes.
iv. Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the senior secondary school certificates, WACE or NECO (May/June) in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, Mathematics and any other science subject.
v. Certificate should not be more than two (2) years old (2015 & 2016)
vi. Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
• The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part—time studies
• Change of course or institution is not allowed.
• The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up — keep.
COURSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD:
MBBS, BSc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes only
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms should be completed online as follows:
* Fill the form on-line
* submit and print a copy
* Attach photocopy of the following documents to the printed copy.
• WAEC/NECO certificate
• Birth certificate/declaration of age from high court of Justice.
• Letter of identification from your Local Government of Residence.
• Two passport size photographs with your name written at the back and sign by you.
• Candidates should only make one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.
• Venues and dates for aptitude test and interview will be announced later.
KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
AHA - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 21st - 22nd October 2017, 9th - 10th November 2017
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 21/22 OCT and 9/10 NOV. PORTHARCOURT: 24/25 NOV 2017
LAGOS:: The 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course Holds Saturday 18th - Sunday 19th November 2017
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!