On 29/Jun/2017 / In Scholarships
The Honourable Commissioner of Education, Science and Technology Prof. Andrew Jonathan Nok hereby invites applications from qualified Kaduna State residents wishing to study MBBS, BSc Nursing and Health Technology related Overseas programmes to participate in the 2016/2017 exams/selection interviews for the award of the scholarships.
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY:
i. All applicants must be residents of Kaduna State.
ii. Preferably candidates from indigent families.
iii. All applications must be for MBBS, BSc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes.
iv. Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of six (6) Distinctions (As and Bs) in the senior secondary school certificates, WACE or NECO (May/June) in science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) including English Language, Mathematics and any other science subject.
v. Certificate should not be more than two (2) years old (2015 & 2016)
vi. Age limit for applicants should be 17 to 20 years.
• The scholarship shall not be held at the same time with another award nor for part—time studies
• Change of course or institution is not allowed.
• The scholarship is to assist the scholar in the payment of tuition fees and up — keep.
COURSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD:
MBBS, BSc Nursing and Health Technology related degree programmes only
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application forms should be completed online as follows:
* Fill the form on-line
* submit and print a copy
* Attach photocopy of the following documents to the printed copy.
• WAEC/NECO certificate
• Birth certificate/declaration of age from high court of Justice.
• Letter of identification from your Local Government of Residence.
• Two passport size photographs with your name written at the back and sign by you.
• Candidates should only make one entry as multiple entries will be disqualified.
• Venues and dates for aptitude test and interview will be announced later.
KADUNA STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!