On 20/Apr/2017 / In Hospital Jobs
Synapse Services - We are a fast growing Center for Psychological Medicine based within the Abuja , Lagos and Niger state metropolis, currently retaining the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Clinical Psychologist
Required Qualification and Experience
* A minimum of a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology.
* Must have completed NYSC.
* Knowledge of Psychological Formulations using different psychological models.
* Knowledge of Psychological Assessment using standardized tests/scales.
* Knowledge and application of psychological theories, principles/models.
* A sound knowledge of Psychological Treatments/Interventions.
* Minimum of 2years internship and/ or paid Clinical experience.
* Strong communication.
* Excellent relationship management and business development skills.
* Proactive problem solving approach..
* Stress tolerance.
* High level of professionalism.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skill.
* Must be a resident of Lagos Mainland.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Mainlandjobs@synapseservices.org
NEW: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support Course (ACLS) 2018 Training Schedule
CLICK: American Heart Association AHA Basic Life Support BLS Course 2018 Schedule
2018 TRAINING SCHEDULE: American Heart Association First Aid CPR AED Course
Join the Medicalworld Nigeria Telegram group for latest Medical updates, news and jobs!!
NOW YOU CAN BE THE REPORTER: Submit your story, news reports, articles, pictures, events and press release to us via Watsapp/ Telegram (08105233399) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Follow us on Twitter @Medicalworld
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!