APPLICATION FOR NIGERIAN AIR FORCE AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2017)
I. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng
2 Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online
a. Local Government Indigene-ship Form.
b. Attestation form to be signal by Military officer or Local Government Chairman. c. Parent/ Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment form
4. Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth.
5 Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than I .63m tall for female.
6. Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Applicant must be between the ages of I7 and 22 years by 31 December 2017.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women net be between 17 and 24 years of age except for Mow applying as drivers who mat be between IS and 28 years by 31 December 2017.
b Applicants mum posses a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade trtificaus from reputable and approved government institution/organizations.
c. Drivers must possess a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which will include certificates and medals.
8. Online Registration Starts on 14 January 2017 and closes on 17 February 2017.
9. Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 23 February —16 March 2017
10. NAF online Registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made.
11. The Attestation form must he accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees drivers licence or international passport. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
12. For further information see the instruction page on the website as from 14 January 2017 or call the following support lines 09064145533, 08043440802 and 08053440802 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NAF RECRUITMENT FORM IS FREE OF CHARGE!
The 4-Day Offshore/ Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course For Health Professionals
UPDATED: 2017 Training Schedule for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), First Aid, CPR and AED Course