FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development orgarization dedicated to improving fives In lasting ways by advancing Integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health. Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology- creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries. all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics. Founded in 2002, The Global Fund Is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases.
The Global Fund raises and Invests neatly U554 bilion a year to support programs run by local experts in countrles and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS. TB and Malaria in Nigeria FHI360 is currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions:
Project Drector Abuja
The Project Director, reporting to the Country Director will be responsible for leading and supporting a variety of cross-cutting functions among departments on the GF Projects. The Project Director will ensure and improve upon the efficiency of the projects implementation and internal operating procedures among other tasks.
The position will require significant coordination with the Global Fund, CCM, other Principal Recepients, project beneficiaries, CSOs and the government of Nigeria at both national and sub national levels as wel as among FHI 360 departments, state offices, and the FHI360 HQ.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Postgraduate qualification in medicine, public health, international health or related discipline
• Minimum of ten (101 years extensive knowledge of health and development programming in a developing COMFY: eSPatiany as they relate to HIVIAIOS. Malaria and TB. including some at international level
• Prior experience working for an international NGO strongly preferred.
State Program Advisor 1 year fixed term 5 Global Fund
Locations: Akwa lbom, Rivers, Kaduna, Imo, Oyo
The State Program Advisor, under the leadership of the Project Director will provide programmatic. technical and finanaai support to the implementation of high quality prevention, care, treatment and health systems strengthening activities with primary focus on clinical care and public health management of HIV/AIDS at the state level.
S/he will coordinate closely with the SAGA and SASCP in program management, program quality monitoring and reporting In line with the host goverrment donor and project requrements.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BMA in public health, business administration. health sciences. behavioral sciences or its recognized equivalent with 9-11 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MS/MAdegree in public health, business adnaustiaucn, health sciences, honey/ am sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years relevant ex rience with international development programs
- Demonstated success in multicultural environments Is required
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGO and CBOs will be an added advantage.
Vacancy doses 10 days after publication. For detailed information. please visit our international employment webpage at www.FHI360.org.
Interested canIdales may go to FHI 360S Career Center at WWW.FHI360.org/careers to register online and to submit CV/resume
NEW UPDATES: 2017 Training Schedule for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), First Aid, CPR and AED Course