Ambibol Diabetes Foundation aims to establish and coordinate a network of Nigerian individuals and corporate bodies too ensure the effective flow of information and knowledge about diabetes, to raise public awareness on treatment and management of diabetes, to serve as a bridge between patients, care givers, researchers, and the private/public sectors to galvanize support for patients living with diabetes.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Doctor
Typical Work Activities
• Monitoring and providing Diabetic care to patients in outpatient clinic;
• Patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment;
• Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
• Carrying out specific procedures;
• Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
• Working with other doctors as part of a team, either in the same department or within other specialties;
• Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the Clinic to ensure quality treatment;
• Promoting health education;
• Provide appropriate records based on the assessment of the patient's condition, based on the history and physical examination;
• Provide for appropriate treatment;
• Keep clear, accurate, medical records which report the relevant clinical findings, the decisions made, and any drugs or treatment given;
• Keep management informed on the care given to patients;
• Pay due regard to efficacy and the use of resources;
• Prescribe drugs, treatments and appliances that will serve the patient's needs.
• Abide by the hospital rules, protocols and standard practice.
• MBBS from a recognized Institution. Any professional qualification will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 2 years work experience as a General Practitioner in a reputable Hospital.
• Board certification and licensing a must.
Attractive but negotiable.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Qualified candidates will be notified via SMS and email.
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS 13TH - 14TH OCTOBER 2017 IN PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
LAGOS:: Register for the 2-Day Offshore/Onshore Medic HSE Certificate Course (11th -12th OCTOBER 2017, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th November 2017
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!