Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement. good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position in our Links for Children project for Vulnerable Children being implemented in partnership with Save the Children International in parts of Northern Nigeria.
1. Deputy Programme Manager (Location: Abuja)
The Deputy Project Manager (DPM) will assume line management of State Team Leaders (Bauchi, Kaduna and Katsina States) and report directly to the Project Manager, Save the Children International. S/he will coordinate project management and oveesee all aspects of project implementation, including workplan development and execution, monitoring and evaluation, grants/financial management, technical support and training and advocacy/representation. The DPM will serve as the primary reporting link on the SUb-grant agreement for ARFH.
• Implement project plan and system that communicates tasks, deadlines, status and track project milestones and deliverables.
• Coordinate partners' and stakeholders' activities, includinq creating enabling environment for effective project implementation.
• Work with project M&E team to strengthen impact evaluation framework and coordinate with state team leaders in the measurement of project outputs and impact evaluation.
• Collate, review and monitor project reports and ensure that they correctly reflect the performance on the field.
• Prepare and submit high quality programmatic reports in line with donor - USAIO requirements.
• Ensure that implementation is consistent with the overall project design across all project sites. particularly in the strengthening of community systems for delivery of quality OVC services in line with ARFH's and donor guidelines and approaches. www.medicalworldnigeria.com
• Ensure project transactions are kept within the limits of the budget and grant funds are expended in an efficient manner.
• Institutionalize and oversee quality implementation of system-wide performance improvement programmatic processes in all project offices.
• Review training plans and align same to meet capacity needs at States, LGA and Community levels.
• Leads advocacy to the Public and Private sectors to generate support for Vulnerable Children.
• Provide technical assistance and support to States and Local governments in the implementation of the project, to promote ownership and sustainability.
• Institutionalize Quality Improvement Standards in the Links for Children Project, particularly in service provisions and participatory community review and reflection processes.
• Coordinate Project Close-out processes and Publications.
• A degree in social sciences, Health, Development Studies or related disciplines. Possession of higher degrees-MPH, PhD will be added advantage. Preference will be given to candidates with proven experiences in OVC and/orHIV/AIOS programming.
• A minimum of 7 years cognate work experience with 4 years at senior project management level in implementation of projects for vulnerable children in Nigeria.
• Computer skills in MS Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and NOM IS software used to generate OVC reports
• Good Communication skills.
General Information: This position has a fixed term of 10 Months.
Interested persons should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY One attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to firstname.lastname@example.org onlor before December 19, 2013. Applicants are advised to state position applied for, on the subject line of their ernall and also provide
functional emails and mobile phone numbers on the application letter. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ARFH is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
FEELING BORED? Read Funny, Weird and Odd Stories, CLICK HERE!!!
AHA - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS IN LAGOS: 9th - 10th November 2017
ASHI - ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT (ACLS) COURSE HOLDS: 9/10 NOV (LAGOS). 24/25 NOV (PORTHARCOURT)
Medicalworld Nigeria Recruiting Medical Professionals for an Oil and Gas Contracting Firm ITT. Click HERE to Apply!!